lundi 14 septembre 2015

Alive and in Portland!

You maybe noticed that I didn't post a lot these days but this time I have a good excuse: I am writing this post from Portland city, in Oregon where I work as a Concept Artist for LAIKA studio!
I assume you already know LAIKA for its beautiful movies. For those who don't (shame on you^^) they are the people behind "Coraline", "Paranorman" and "The Boxtrolls" stop motion animated movies.
So happy to work for this studio: People are so talented and so nice and the work is amazing: challenging and unique.
So stay tuned for more news! (I will be posting more often, I promise)


Vous aurez peut être remarqué que je n'ai pas posté depuis un bon bout de temps. Je sais que c'est dans mes habitudes de disparaître mais cette fois-ci j'ai un bon prétexte: Là j'écris depuis la ville de Portland, Oregon (USA) où je travaille comme Concept Artist chez LAIKA studio!
Enfin, j'imagine que vous connaissez surement LAIKA. Mais pour ceux qui connaissez pas (honte à vous^^) c'est le studio derrière les films d'animation"Coraline", "Paranorman" et "The Boxtrolls".
Je suis super content de travailler ici: Les gens sont très doués et à la fois super sympas. Le travail est génial: stimulant, artistique, unique. 
Je promet de poster plus souvent, donc n'hésitez pas à passer jeter un coup d'oeil! 
à bientôt!  


1 commentaire: